The Spring Selling Season is in full swing! Getting your home ready to list is as important as picking the right real estate agent to represent your property. Everyone always says de-clutter. That is definitely true. You want your home to feel like the homeowner travels all the time and the buyer will say "does the owner actually live here?" Then you know you have accomplished your task as a Seller. The reason is because you want the Buyer to imagine themselves there.
Here are some other quick tips:
- Focus on Kitchen and Master Bedroom
- Nothing on countertops
- Neutral and light paint color
- Updated light fixtures
- In Master, fresh white duvet, use color in pillows, white towels, nothing on counters and minimize cloths in closets
- Kids rooms
- Neutral color on walls, remove clutter, buy neutral bed covers and towels
- Outdoor spaces
- Outdoor rooms are all the rage, set up an outdoor environment for dining
- Outdoor firepit
- Grill in top condition
- Pool, clean
- Remove old yard items
If the buyer likes all of the above, you will have a solid chance on getting the property under contract. It is about eliminating obstacles in the Buyer's mind. Once the Buyer encounters about 3-5 obstacles, the showing is usually over. I hopes this helps you and if you would like a price opinion which is a current market analysis, please do not hesitate to call me.